Friday, October 14, 2011

Motivation 11

 

1.Education has a root of bitterness, but the fruit is sweet. (Aristotle)


2.Education develop the skills, but did not create it. (Voltaire)


3.Education who either do not guarantee the formation of good character. (Fonttenelle)


4.After eating, education is the primary need of the people. (Danton)


5.Humility like famous people. But the man who was nothing hard to be humble. (Paul Valery)


6.Emancipation is an art to stand on its own feet, but held the hands of others. (Alex Winter)


7.Before married I had six theories about how to educate children. Now I have six children and no theories. (John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester from 1647 to 1680)


8.Happiness is like coke, he obtained as a byproduct in the process of making something. (Aldous Huxley)


9.From airplane that I love, I see that I adore science destroy culture, but I expect them to be used for culture. (Charles A. Lindbergh, Jr..)


10.Hope is the pole that supported the world. (Pliny the Elder)

0 comments:

Post a Comment