Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Meaning of Truth

 

In this world there may be a thing called truth.

There may be people who try to always seek the truth.

Maybe there are so adventurous to seek the truth.

Think such and such.

Think this is better than the other ...

Trying review

Is this more correct?

Comrade ...

I confess here

I am not a clever and knowledgeable.

I'm also not a smart who can really understand the meaning of truth.

I do not know much.

Very little ...

I do not really understand the meaning of a truth

But one thing I know

And I believe

That

In truth there must be love

In truth there must be peace

In truth there is certainly no suspicion

In truth there is certainly no hatred

In truth there is certainly no doctrine to denigrate other teachings

In truth there is no doctrine to elevate truth itself.

Is there truth our name if we are even suspicious of the other faction?

What is the name of truth if we even be extreme and reject other views?

What is the name of truth if I did not see the fruits of both emanated from it?

To be sure there is absolute truth from God Almighty, because in this world truth can go back and forth

Sources of http://napasbidadari.blogspot. com

0 comments:

Post a Comment